Training, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, preparation for ECDL and other tips for working with programs
- Test Preparation for ECDL Advanced modules (because I accredited tester of these modules, I know what all you should know before you go to test).
- Creating a simple e-shop and its filling goods - sample e-shop.
- Creation website, for example: http://www.bbnorway.com/ or
http://www.yurt.no/ or http://www.cestameditace.cz/
- Processing of statistics in MS Excel for various jobs (median, mode, histograms, ….).
- Lectures on the topic:
- Interesting is also the training of MS Excel Analysis tables for managers - Excel.
- Do not like the recent MS Office environment? I can advise you on
what principle is based on the work. Easily make a survey and you begin
to approach individual bookmarks bit differently.
- Look Facebook: Training PC and create templates
Interest in the presentation
A lot of people doing a presentation frame by frame and then get angry
at the computer that everything is laborious and any repairs it takes a long time???
In the presentation slide master. Just know something and immediately any change in the presentation is far easier. It is therefore necessary to observe the principles of creating presentations and everything is just easier.
Otherwise, there is also an interesting little program iSpring Free that can convert PowerPoint presentations to Flash animation.
Questions and answers - Office
The course is devoted to some tips and tricks in MS Office and then,
different solutions user examples.
It is therefore a work on the files. You can ask for what you MS Office programs fail or you long it takes. A lot of things may have an easier solution ever!!!.
You are an advanced user?
Or have you advanced user , for example, Excel and want to learn more?
Then write me an email email@example.com.
I can advise how to work with databases and filters (simple and advanced), combining data from multiple tables, pivot tables, templates or creating forms, ...
Also, I can show work with macros, but especially with Visual Basic for Applications.